Neat: Visual History of the YouTube Player (2005 to 2013)
Well, ladies, gents, or whatever you identify with, we’ve reached a major milestone here. 3000 followers! Holy moly.
So, I’m proud to officially announce that I’m holding a giveaway! One lucky(?) person is gonna get a free OC drawing from me, Cake. But, if you follow me, you know that it’ll be in the form of one of my various wigglegifs.
Specifically, you’re gonna get a single character, from-the-knee simple display gif, colored, with cellshading (or not, sometimes it looks better without it… up to you!) That means a still pic with one element of it animated (simply, meaning something like a graphic background, steam from a cup of coffee, little emotive elements… if you follow me you’ll know what to expect), and my signature and stuff.
Here are the rules!
- Like/reblog this post. With how I’ve lazily set things up, reblogging doubles your chances (I’m literally gonna copy/paste, so your name will show up twice with that and whatnot). Once you do that, you’re on the list! Also, uh, you have to be following me. I’ll know if you follow me after it, so… yeah.
- This is an OC giveaway. Meaning, I’m only gonna do your own characters. Fancharacters and stuff are okay, maybe? We’ll talk it out. But yeah, I like your characters more than any “official” character.
- Have a previously drawn ref for your OC (if you win). I would rather not go off of a wall of text for this… and I won’t! Sorry bout that.
- I’d rather keep this SFW, but if you want something like toplessness or whatevs, I’m not scared of nipples. Nipples are cool.
- I’m gonna let this post go for… hmm, two days, just to give everyone a chance to see it and stuff. I’ll announce when it’s over.
- The more fun I have with it, the prettier it’s gonna be. So erm… keep that in mind with who you’d want me to draw. No matter what, I’m gonna try my best, but you know the sorts of things I tend to draw already!
- I’m cool with drawing most types of girls (humans, furries, aliens, cookie dough girls, toaster girls, etc, the list is long). However, I can say “nah” if I reeeeally don’t wanna draw it (which there’s a small chance of), but we can work it out and I’ll try my best to give you a thing.
How it’s gonna work: I’m gonna put all the likes and reblogs on a list, and with a random number generator, I’ll see who wins. I’ll contact you PRIVATELY to tell you that you won, and we can talk after that. ‘w’
Let’s get to it! Can’t wait to see who’s gettin’ doodled. =w=
My friend called me a fecal wizard as an insult the other day, but I thought it would be a really fantastic mutant power, and I haven’t been able to shut up about how cool it would be, and now he regrets ever saying the words “fecal wizard”, so I win.
That redacted panel is where you get to use your imagination about what happens. The black box is where all the fanfiction happens. (Oh, god, let there be fanfiction of this.)
People have been reblogging this again, and it remains one of my favorite comics I’ve ever done.
Birds Rights Activist is the best twitter and sometime perfect satire
Imagine May, a little girl walking into a base and find this muscular man. Imagine this man getting defeated. Imagine a man with giant muscles cowering because a little girl beat him in Pokemon.
Why You Shouldn’t Take Selfies Right Next to a Moving Train
im sorry but
that train conductor just saved this person’s life
What is…happening in this screen shot?
he kicked him so the metal part wouldnt kill him
FUCK THAT’S AWESOME
That’s a very cool think to learn from that
Just watch it.
No, seriously. Watch the video.
but guys…can you imagine what would happen if someone hacked the highways?
SIGNAL BOOST THIS SHIT
I WANT THIS FUTURE
By Crom! is my joke-a-panel autobiographical comic featuring life advice and spiritual guidance from Conan the Barbarian. It ran from January 2012 to May 2014, and is collected in two books, The Collected By Crom! and Full Colour Cromulence. You can read the archives on WealdComics.com, and grab the books in print and in PDF.
This is weirdly inspiring.
this is such a good comic
A solid way to accept someone’s feelings.
i’m gonna die still laughing at this
I gleefully showed this to at least four people and nobody got the joke so
Dr. Doom: Deal With It - This was Doom’s great epic LP of 1986. It had such hits as “Latveria, Latveria, Why Latveria?” and the crowd favorite “Doom Done Did it Again.” I personally like the album’s namesake, “Deal With It.” Haha. I just had to draw this Dr. Doom piece. I don’t really have any other reason than “just because.” Though secretly, I’d love to do work for Marvel.
Love this Doctor Doom by Rocky Davies!
Sexay Emerald Herald, prepare to rimlight
Showing my favourite movie to my friends